Due to the popularity of our festivals, we allocate event tickets via a random ballot. Please see below how to apply.
1) Go to the navigation menu and click the ‘Upcoming’ drop down menu on the left-hand side and select ‘MayDay 2024‘.
2) Click the ‘Enter the ballot here!’ button.
3) A pop-up will appear for you to apply for a ticket. Select ‘1’ of the ‘DSF BALLOT TICKET (FREE)’ and press continue.
4) Complete the Buyer Information checkout fields.
Please make sure you enter all mandatory fields and tick any required check boxes. Once completed, press ‘REGISTER’.
5) Once you have filled out the Buyer Information and pressed ‘REGISTER’, your ticket will automatically be entered into the ballot. This will be drawn from April through to May.
6) If you are successful in getting a ticket from the ballot, you will be emailed a QR code ticket and an order confirmation. You will also get a reminder email from Universe (our ticketing platform) 24 hours ahead of the event. This will include any final details and your ticket once again.
7) You will need to show your QR code ticket upon entry to the event. This can be either digitally on your phone or printed out. Please have this ready on arrival and a member of the team will scan this to permit you entry to the venue.
If you do not receive and email with a QR code ticket, you have been unsuccessful in getting a ticket for this event. You will not be able to enter the venue without a QR code ticket.
No tickets will be released on the day due to the venue security. We allocate more tickets than we have capacity for to allow for a dropout rate on the day. Therefore, if you are lucky enough to receive a ticket, please ensure you attend the event as others will not have been as lucky.
Please note the following if you have registered interest for this event via one of our Meetup groups. Clicking ‘attend’ on a Meetup event does not guarantee you entry to any DSF event. Please note Meetup sends an automatic e-mail 24 hours before reminding you about the event. This is NOT your ticket or a confirmation, this is a feature that we are unable to alter on the Meetup platform and you still need to apply via the DSF site for a ballot ticket.
See you at an event soon!
The DSF Team