Join us on Feb 23rd for our next Online DSF Sandbox Session. Our panel of 4 experts will discuss the future of AI and ethics and explore AI visibility and transparency. This panel will be hosted by Ben Byford and takes place from 1-2:30 PM GMT. This event will feature some lightning talks followed by a panel where you can ask our panelists any questions you may have.
Some key points from the session:
- Does AI visibility equate to transparency? Why does it matter?
- Misuse of Personal Information, misinformation and deep fakes.
- Emerging ethical dilemmas in science and technology.
- What do we mean by AI visibility from a user vs company perspective.
- What impact does it have on society and the future.
- Laws, legislation, transparency, and explainability.
- How can we enable users to go beyond transparency and interact with it?
- How do we approach designing user experiences with AI in mind?
Ben Byford, Consultant, EthicalbyDesign and Podcaster, Machine Ethics Podcast
Dr Marie Oldfield, Director, Oldfield Consultancy – AI, Ethics, Coders and Society
Alex Joseph, Staff Data Scientist, Logically
Alice Thwaite, Founder, Hattusia and Senior Lead for Ethics at OMG and OmniGOV
Sophia Davies, Innovation Strategist, Boston Consulting Group